Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The October Country


The October Horror Movie Challenge is upon us again. The rules are simple: watch 31 horror movies in the month of October with 16 of them (or more) being movies you've never seen before. Hopefully, my horror movie friends will all blog about their experiences. I'm going to try to blog about it every day, an insane pace that I may not be able to keep. We shall see.

I made the above graphic for this year's challenge. Feel free to borrow it to use on your own blog or web site this year.

The game is afoot!

6 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I plan on doing this. There are quite a few classics I have always looked over in the past. It might be a grueling event ;-D

Darius Whiteplume said...

A little link your way from my way, here.

Wings1295 said...

I am thinking about joining in!

Wings1295 said...

@ Good luck, yourself!

Vulnavia Morbius said...

Hi, Wings! Thanks. And good luck to you, too. It's not for the squeamish.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I am on-board with this!
http://timbrannan.blogspot.com/2010/09/horror-movie-challenge.html